- Anders Skibsted: Stilladser omkring stilladser (premiere) (2019)
- Stefan Prins: Piano Hero #1 (2011-2012)
- Pius Cheung: Study in D Major (2008)
- Olli Virtaperko: In Nomine Revised
- Riikka Talvitie: If All the World Were Paper
- Tomi Räisänen: Around the Circle
- Juha T. Koskinen: Lieux désolez, from the work Superborea
Ensemble Cornucopia: Pekka Silén, recorder; Louna Hosia, viola da gamba, baroque cello; Marianna Henriksson, harpsichord
Kalle Hakosalo, percussion and keyboard instruments
Riikka Talvitie, performance technology
The concert of Ensemble Cornucopia and Kalle Hakosalo presents the history and performance practices of baroque, keyboard and percussion music, and their reaching towards the newest methods of experimental and performative art.
The concert starts with Ensemble Cornucopia which is celebrating their tenth anniversary. The audience can dive into contemporary works which make use of various expressive and technical means of baroque music. The works are commissioned and premiered by the ensemble.
Percussionist Kalle Hakosalo interprets works that are focused around marimba and other melodic percussion instruments. Due to the corona quarantine restrictions, Kalle Hakosalos performance will be a video presentation in the concert hall.
Tickets 18 / 11,50 / 6,50 € (including a service charge) from Ticketmaster or 15 / 10 / 5 € from the Helsinki Music Centre Service Desk.